Wednesday, September 29, 2010

don't let it get away

9-29
song of the day: 'beautiful day' by u2
thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday. it helped to make what could've been a frightening experience actually quite lovely. it really was a perfect day. the weather was amazing, shopping was fantastic, lunch was delicious, and the company was the most handsome and sweetest around.
i know i only show you guys my outfits and so i wanted to show a little bit of what my life is all about. i should do more of that. and really i wish i would've taken more pictures, but well, i'm not used to taking a camera with me so i should be happy i remembered to bring it to lunch. one of these days, i plan to do a video tour of my house. i was asked to show pictures of it, but i think it would be more fun to make a movie.
anyway, thanks again for all the sweet comments yesterday. it meant so much to me, you just don't even know :)
9-29
9-29
9-29
9-29
9-29

9 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Happy belated birthday! And I love this denim on denim look! Your boots are wonderful too :)

archives vintage said...

glad you had a wonderful day!

would love to see a house tour!!! :D

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Belated Happy Birthday! I wish you more blessings to come.

Carys said...

I love the double denim, and your sunglasses and bag are amazing!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

acute angle said...

denim on denim, sushi, and BOOTS!! So many of my favorite things all in one post! YEAH!! You look amazing!

KristiMcMurry said...

That sushi is making my tummy rumble!!! It looks soooo good. You really couldn't ask for a better birthday dinner :) Glad you had a good one!

Unknown said...

def just got the munchies while looking at your sushi pics ^.^ ya have a lovely blog here xo~ check out my blog & follow if ya like!

ps-i have a giveaway, ends 0ct9 ^.^

Amanda said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl! Hope you had a good one.

And just so you know, I am a sushi fiend and that sushi has made me sooooo hungry right now. Even though its the middle of the night.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I want to eat sushi so badly now. It was great to see a bit into your life through pictures.