Wednesday, May 4, 2011

when i got nothin' to say

polka
i felt so fancy wearing a dress finally after wearing jeans so many days in a row! well the sun came out and i wanted to greet it with bare-ish legs :)
and i seem to be completely blank on anything interesting or witty to say. so i guess i'll just leave you by letting you know i updated the shop! and i am feeling super unmotivated to change the other discounted prices back to their original so the sale continues!!!!! i'm calling it 'the lazy sale.' get 'em while they're still around!
polka
polka
polka
polka
polka
details:
cardigan-vacation vintage, etsy
bag-coach, chez k vintage, etsy
socks-stolen from my mom :)
shoes-cole haan, thrift

13 comments:

islabell said...

you look so cute i love the balloon sleeves on this dress I don't think I noticed them before. Glad your finally having some better weather
x

callie said...

this is fabulous. i love the two tones of orange, and polka dots are always great! i'm hoping the sun comes out here too so that i can wear a pretty dress without freezing my butt off.

Katie Dodd said...

love that cardigan! the colors are amazing. i just cant pull of socks with loafers as fantastically as you! lovely.

The Semi Sweet said...

I love the sleeves poking out from under that pretty cardigan! Very cute:)

C said...

I LOVE the sleeves here! And the color palette! So good, lady.

Kelly Lauren said...

ohhhh girl, I'm so jealous of that dress! I've been wanting a polka dot dress in those exact colors for so long! and that cardigan, my fave! you're so cute.

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

I love this dress! It kind of reminds me of that Zara dress a bunch of bloggers had, but so much better because it's vintage! And the big sleeves are so cute! Hooray for warmer weather, I am so excited to start wearing pretty dresses again!

Emma Litton said...

Oh my goodness, I love this outfit! You look so beautiful! It's really perfect. I especially adore the dress and the socks.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

dress, jeans. . you always look gorgeous to me! this is a really great outfit. Your shoes have the ability to go with anything. I have similar shoes but I have never worn them for an outfit at all!! You look great in them.

Georgy said...

Hey wow lovely dress and socks..You look like Cassie from Skins..And I loove your hair!

Kristin said...

very pretty dress. love your loafers. i see you love shopping etsy, me too!

Rebeccak said...

I love the way you've styled this dress! made it quite grown-up, but keeping the spirit of its youthful shape :)

Isabella Kiss said...

SO very cute!