Tuesday, January 17, 2012

currently

reading
reading
the year of the flood by margaret atwood.  it's SO different than what i had expected but still so intriguing and engaging.  margaret atwood is a phenomenal writer.  thanks to all of you who introduced me to her :)
the civil wars
listening 
to the civil wars.  and may i just say obsessed??  ugh.  they are so good.  and they're playing in tulsa this week!!!  but the show is sold out and i can't go.  if you haven't heard of them, run don't walk to itunes and take a listen.  you won't be sorry.
coffee
drinking
coffee out of my newest mug.
playoffs
cheering 
my patriots in the afc championship game this sunday!!!!!!  oh my.  so pumped.  i'm giddy like a little girl before christmas.  THEY HAVE TO WIN!!
angry birds
playing
angry birds.  yeah yeah yeah.  i'm a bit late to this party.  i just started playing it on vacation and got seriously hooked.  had to buy the full version.  i'm like rabid when i play.  it's kind of a problem.
running
running
for fun.  had a great opportunity to run boston this april but it's just not a smart move right now.  so i'm trying to find another race this spring.  something close by.  maybe okc??  don't know.  but i'm loving my shorter runs right now :)
out my window
looking at
a beautiful clear blue sky.
me
being
me.

No comments: