Monday, February 27, 2012

work wear

2.25
this is what i wore on saturday for a day at my shop.  a full day at amandromeda means comfort is key.  i'm constantly getting up to help customers and trying my hardest to be hip and cool for the younger crowd (and using those terms alone shows just how hard i have to work).  so i threw on my favorite jeans and tee, but dressed it up a bit with my blazer and fringy necklace.  and if i'm going to wear a heel, these are the best to wear for all day-low enough to be comfortable, but still giving a bit of height.  plus, the color makes me happy.  and i finally got to wear the bracelet that matt bought me for valentine's!  sweet man hacked into my etsy favorites and bought it for me on the sly.  he's a keeper.
and i got a wee visit from laura of darling lola and her husband, bear.  they stopped in at the shop on saturday while visiting in the area.  it was great chatting with both of them and planning out our road trip to austin in a couple weeks!  i'm getting pretty excited for TxSC.  just so you know.
2.25
2.25
2.25
2.25
2.25
2.25
details:
jacket-jcpenney
tee-american apparel
jeans-vintage jordache, ebay
shoes-vintage nine west, thrift
clutch-vintage, thrift
necklace-jcpenney
bracelet-etsy

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

What glamour! And you are very hip and cool without needing to try!

ephedra said...

Nicce blog post