Monday, April 16, 2012

mickey

IMG_1240
IMG_1247
IMG_1269
IMG_1249
IMG_1242
IMG_1285
IMG_1243
IMG_1256
IMG_1248
IMG_1263
yesterday we woke up to tornado sirens and by the end of the day, just before sunset, all the clouds were gone and it was clear.  but the light at 5:00 was amazing.  matt hoisted me up to our roof for photos to take advantage of the moment.  it was pretty spectacular.
i wore one of my very favorite shirts.  i've had this mickey mouse tee since the 3rd grade.  it has multiple holes, is practically transparent, and is frankly a little silly.  but i love it.  my sister's boyfriend brought it back for me after a trip to disney.  a few months later, when i was 8 years old, my childhood home burned to the ground.  i have no idea how this shirt survived because that day i was wearing something else.  it must have been at my grandparents' house.  but this shirt will always be very special to me as the only thing i have from before the fire.  and i like how it goes with faux leather pants and a leopard print cardigan and a gorgeous stormy sky.
details:
sweater, tee, shoes, clutch-vintage
pants-local consignment store

No comments: